When sharing task sequences with another NextMove PRO user, your account needs to be connected to the other user's account already. To make sure the two of you are already connected:
1. Click on the 'Team' tab in the side menu bar.
2. Look for their name in the collaborator list. If their name is not listed, you will need to invite them to collaborate. If their name is listed, then you are ready to share your transaction!
To share a task sequence with another user:
1. Click on the 'Workflows' tab in the side menu bar
2. Select the Folder or Task Sequence you wish to share.
3. Click on the key icon.
4. Toggle the switch next to the user's name you wish to share the item with to 'on' and click 'Save'.
The folder or task sequence will now be visible on the other user's 'Workflows' tab under the 'Shared' section.