When sharing a transaction card with another NextMove PRO user, your account needs to be connected to the other user's account already. To make sure the two of you are already connected:
1. Click on the 'Team' tab in the side menu bar.
2. Look for their name in the collaborator list. If their name is not listed, you will need to invite them to collaborate. If their name is listed, then you are ready to share your transaction!
To share your transaction card with another user:
1. Open the transaction card so you are viewing the 'Transaction Details Page'.
2. Add the other user to the 'People List' on the left side of the 'Transaction Details Page' and assign their role.
3. Click on the key icon at the top of the middle section of the 'Transaction Details Page'.
4. Toggle the switch next to the user's name you wish to share the transaction card with to 'on' and click 'Save'.
This transaction card will now be visible on the other user's dashboard.
When you are collaborating with another user in NextMove PRO you are able to share certain pieces of data with them, like your Transaction Cards, Task Sequences, and Email Templates. There are two ways you can share this data with another user: share ...
Create a Transaction Card
1. Click on the '+New' button in the top right-hand corner of your Dashboard. 2. Select the transaction type (buyer, seller, outbound referral or other) and enter the property address if you know it. If this client is already in your contact list, ...
Share a Task Sequence
When sharing task sequences with another NextMove PRO user, your account needs to be connected to the other user's account already. To make sure the two of you are already connected: 1. Click on the 'Team' tab in the side menu bar. 2. Look for their ...
Add Source to Transaction Card
To add a source to a transaction card: 1. Open the transaction card 2. On the transaction details page, click on the source field. 3. Select the source you would like to use from the dropdown list. 4. Click 'Save' at the top left corner of the ...
Move a Transaction Card
When your transaction is ready to move to the next stage in the sales pipeline, you will use the Stage Progress Bar at the top of the Transaction Details Page to move the card. To move the card: 1. Click on the next stage you would like to move the ...