On the Transaction Details Page, you have fields for your buyer or seller's name and their property address. However, you may want to collect more information about the transaction. You can with custom fields.
To create a custom field:
1. Click on your name in the top right corner
2. Select 'Settings'
3. Click 'Custom Fields'
4. Create your field by clicking on '+ New Field'.
5. Enter the field type and name. Click 'Save'.
6. To make the field a default field, meaning that it automatically be on every transaction card you create, check the box next to the field in the default column.
7. To add a field to the Transaction Details Page, click the gear in the top right corner and check the field you would like to add.
Create a New Source
To create a new source: 1. Open a transaction card and click on the gear icon next to the source field. 2. If you would like to add a new source that would be nested underneath a source already in the list, click on the source already in the list ...
Add Source to Transaction Card
To add a source to a transaction card: 1. Open the transaction card 2. On the transaction details page, click on the source field. 3. Select the source you would like to use from the dropdown list. 4. Click 'Save' at the top left corner of the ...
When importing contacts, you must use a .csv file. Here are the steps to import contacts: 1. Click on the 'Contacts' tab in the left side menu. 2. Click on the 'Import' button at the top of the screen. 3. Select your .csv file and click 'Open'. ...
Task Sequences Overview
Never feel lost or confused again, thanks to Task Sequences. Think of Task Sequences as a checklist for everything you need to do with your buyer or seller for every transaction stage. We automatically give you Task Sequences we have created, which ...
Here is a few need to know items you can find on the Dashboard: Revenue Tracker Located at the very top of your Dashboard, the Revenue Tracker shows either your GCI (Gross Closed Income) or Profit for the current month. You can switch back and forth ...