Add Source to Transaction Card
To add a source to a transaction card:
1. Open the transaction card
2. On the transaction details page, click on the source field.
3. Select the source you would like to use from the dropdown list.
4. Click 'Save' at the top left corner of the transaction details page.
Create a New Source
To create a new source: 1. Open a transaction card and click on the gear icon next to the source field. 2. If you would like to add a new source that would be nested underneath a source already in the list, click on the source already in the list ...
Create a Transaction Card
1. Click on the '+New' button in the top right-hand corner of your Dashboard. 2. Select the transaction type (buyer, seller, outbound referral or other) and enter the property address if you know it. If this client is already in your contact list, ...
Share a Single Transaction Card
When sharing a transaction card with another NextMove PRO user, your account needs to be connected to the other user's account already. To make sure the two of you are already connected: 1. Click on the 'Team' tab in the side menu bar. 2. Look for ...
Move a Transaction Card
When your transaction is ready to move to the next stage in the sales pipeline, you will use the Stage Progress Bar at the top of the Transaction Details Page to move the card. To move the card: 1. Click on the next stage you would like to move the ...
Adding Custom Fields
On the Transaction Details Page, you have fields for your buyer or seller's name and their property address. However, you may want to collect more information about the transaction. You can with custom fields. To create a custom field: 1. Click ...